The HDR Heidrun Speed Up team finished an almost perfect weekend at the Catalunya-Barcelona circuit.
Fourth on the grid, Jorge lost three positions at the start and up to the fourth lap he was seventh. He did everything not to lose the leading group and with some overtaking after ten laps he was fifth behind Fernandez. His determination and a great pace in the final stages were key to him taking a welldeserved third place, which led him to take back the third position in the general classification.
JORGE NAVARRO#9 – 3rd
“We had a really good weekend, I’m very happy. We had left the Mugello with problems of feeling but here I found what I was looking for from the first day. The race was defined by small details but now we know the things we need to improve, especially the start of the race when we have a full tank and when we are at maximum speed to be able to pass our rivals more easily because today we were a bit limited . I want to thank the team, my family and all the people who came in this incredible weekend. And now the Netherlands is waiting for us! “
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season