Jorge Navarro closed the qualifying session of the British Grand Prix with the second best time and will start the race once again from the front row. Fabio Di Giannantonio took tenth place and will start the race, which will exceptionally begin at 15.30 Italy time zone, from the fourth row of the grid.
To mark the first time of the combined free practice session was the number nine of the Campetella Speed Up team who, with a fast and constant pace, got direct access to qualifying n.2 ready to compete for the top positions on the starting grid. In the fifteen minutes available, Jorge made no mistake and scored the second time of the race in 2’04.417 improving his fastest lap.
Jorge Navarro #9 – 2nd in 2’04.417
“It has been a very positive weekend so far. We finished the three free practice sessions with the best time and a fast pace. The feeling with the bike is very good and tomorrow we can have a good race. From p2 we can be very competitive, we are ready to give our best as always!”
- Photo gallery: 2020 MotoGP™ Qatar Test
- Qatar Test race simulations: who impressed?
- This is MotoGP™: a permanent revolution
- Rossi: "I feel good with the bike"
- Qatar Test confirms 2020 is set to be ultra competitive
- Viñales heads Yamaha top three lockout in Qatar
- All you need to know about the 2020 Pro Draft Selection
- Viñales leads Quartararo halfway through Day 3