Jorge Navarro closed the qualifying session of the British Grand Prix with the second best time and will start the race once again from the front row. Fabio Di Giannantonio took tenth place and will start the race, which will exceptionally begin at 15.30 Italy time zone, from the fourth row of the grid.
To mark the first time of the combined free practice session was the number nine of the Campetella Speed Up team who, with a fast and constant pace, got direct access to qualifying n.2 ready to compete for the top positions on the starting grid. In the fifteen minutes available, Jorge made no mistake and scored the second time of the race in 2’04.417 improving his fastest lap.
Jorge Navarro #9 – 2nd in 2’04.417
“It has been a very positive weekend so far. We finished the three free practice sessions with the best time and a fast pace. The feeling with the bike is very good and tomorrow we can have a good race. From p2 we can be very competitive, we are ready to give our best as always!”
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season