At Silverstone comes the seventh podium of the season for Speed Up which climbed to the second step of the British Grand Prix after a great race by Jorge Navarro.
The team’s number nine smiles once again after having crossed the finish line in second place. A race to the limit, fought to the end, where the feeling was different from that of the weekend sessions, perhaps due to the high temperatures, but which in any case Jorge was able to manage well giving great emotions.
JORGE NAVARRO#9 – 2nd in 2’04.417
“I’m really very happy about this weekend. We have been competitive in all sessions, taking first or second. Finally I made a good start without losing any position. The conditions were different from yesterday in fact we were missing 3-4 tenths, the feeling was not the same and not even the rhythm but in any case I gave the maximum in the race. Surely all this has influenced, especially in the last laps when Augusto had a few tenths more than me. It was a good race, I am really happy with this sixth podium!”
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season