At Silverstone comes the seventh podium of the season for Speed Up which climbed to the second step of the British Grand Prix after a great race by Jorge Navarro.
The team’s number nine smiles once again after having crossed the finish line in second place. A race to the limit, fought to the end, where the feeling was different from that of the weekend sessions, perhaps due to the high temperatures, but which in any case Jorge was able to manage well giving great emotions.
JORGE NAVARRO#9 – 2nd in 2’04.417
“I’m really very happy about this weekend. We have been competitive in all sessions, taking first or second. Finally I made a good start without losing any position. The conditions were different from yesterday in fact we were missing 3-4 tenths, the feeling was not the same and not even the rhythm but in any case I gave the maximum in the race. Surely all this has influenced, especially in the last laps when Augusto had a few tenths more than me. It was a good race, I am really happy with this sixth podium!”
- MotoGP™ stars pay tribute to Kobe Bryant
- A 2019 rookie recap: sophomores set for vital 2020
- Red Bull Ring receives Best Grand Prix trophy in Kitzbühel
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 6: Aprilia
- Ducati Team unveil 2020 bikes
- Photo gallery: Ducati Team 2020 launch
- Pawi: "It was a long recovery, but now the feeling is good"
- 2020 MotoGP™ calendar officially confirmed