The Silverstone race was a positive one for Reale Avintia Racing Team riders. Tito Rabat, who was back in the circuit where he suffered a serious injury in his right leg last year, started 16th on the grid and was riding in points positions during some laps, but unfortunately he suffered a crash when fighting to overtake other riders.
The next race will be held at the Misano Circuit in three weeks on September 13th, 14th and 15th.
“The crash has been a shame because we did a great QP, a great warm-up and I was fighting with the group of Zarco, Petrucci and Espargaró but I made a mistake by forcing too much, I ran wide and when I was trying to pass to Guintoli my front wheel locked. It was very hot and the grip of the wheels changed a lot. I want to apologize to the team because we were doing a great job but I made a mistake.”
- Viñales fastest to turn the tables on Day 2
- Marquez heads Pol Espargaro mid-way through Day 2
- Avintia renew Ducati alliance to become satellite team
- Zarco "definitely a consideration" for Yamaha testing role
- Ciabatti gives bold thoughts on Petrucci and Miller rumours
- Valencia Test: Quartararo heads Yamaha trio after Day 1
- The Mike Hailwood of MotoGP™
- 2020 FIM MotoGP™ World Championship Provisional Entry Lists