The Silverstone race was a positive one for Reale Avintia Racing Team riders. Tito Rabat, who was back in the circuit where he suffered a serious injury in his right leg last year, started 16th on the grid and was riding in points positions during some laps, but unfortunately he suffered a crash when fighting to overtake other riders.
The next race will be held at the Misano Circuit in three weeks on September 13th, 14th and 15th.
“The crash has been a shame because we did a great QP, a great warm-up and I was fighting with the group of Zarco, Petrucci and Espargaró but I made a mistake by forcing too much, I ran wide and when I was trying to pass to Guintoli my front wheel locked. It was very hot and the grip of the wheels changed a lot. I want to apologize to the team because we were doing a great job but I made a mistake.”
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season