Reale Avintia Racing Team ends in a positive way the 13th race of the 2019 MotoGP season held this weekend in the San Marino GP.
During Saturday’s qualifying session, Tito Rabat suffered a mechanical failure in his Ducati and he had to start from 22nd. However, in Sunday’s race he proved his competitive pace and he did a great comeback until a phenomenal 13th position in order to get 3 more points under the belt.
The Motorland Aragon Race track in Alcañiz will held next weekend the 14thrace of the season right before the MotoGP paddock heads to Thailand where the overseas races will kick off with 4 races in 5 weekends.
“It was a hard weekend as we started last after the issue we had in qualifying. I managed to do a great start, recovering positions and I could do a decent race and achieving 3 points, which makes me feel happy. It’s true that we got in Top 15 but I believe we still need to do a step forward”.
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown