Reale Avintia Racing Team ends in a positive way the 13th race of the 2019 MotoGP season held this weekend in the San Marino GP.
During Saturday’s qualifying session, Tito Rabat suffered a mechanical failure in his Ducati and he had to start from 22nd. However, in Sunday’s race he proved his competitive pace and he did a great comeback until a phenomenal 13th position in order to get 3 more points under the belt.
The Motorland Aragon Race track in Alcañiz will held next weekend the 14thrace of the season right before the MotoGP paddock heads to Thailand where the overseas races will kick off with 4 races in 5 weekends.
“It was a hard weekend as we started last after the issue we had in qualifying. I managed to do a great start, recovering positions and I could do a decent race and achieving 3 points, which makes me feel happy. It’s true that we got in Top 15 but I believe we still need to do a step forward”.
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update