Aleix Espargaró finished the GP of Misano in twelfth place, earning four championship points. Starting from the fifteenth spot on the grid, he lost a few positions at the start, but was able to recover, lapping consistently and also thanks to a few crashes by the riders ahead of him. The poor grip on the Italian circuit did not help the performance of the RS-GP and Aleix who, although managing to get close to the riders battling for the top ten, was unable to attack for better positions.
“It was a difficult race. I knew that I would struggle. The grip was extremely poor and in these conditions we are unable to give our best. Plus, I did not have the best start, losing a couple of positions straight away that I tried to recover in the early laps. Once I caught Zarco, my goal was to overtake him, but despite making up ground in the braking sections, the acceleration did not allow me to maintain a faster pace than his, so in the end I settled for twelfth.”
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update