Marcos Ramirez finishes the 7th at the Grand Prix of San Marino and teammate Lorenzo Dalla Porta the 8th after receiving a three-seconds-penalty due to exceeding track limits. Bittersweet feelings for the Leopard Racing after the final result and the complicated events of the race in Misano.
Marcos Ramirez, who started from the 9th position, has had some difficulties on the race due to other riders’ crashes, as they have prevented him from catching the first group in order to fight for the top positions. Finally, after struggling he’s crossed the line the 7th. This way he’s moved onto the 4th spot of the general classification.
No time to rest, see you all in Aragon in 7 days for the 14th race of the 2019 season!
#42 Marcos Ramirez, 7th in Misano
“I honestly expected a better result because I’d had good feelings throughout the weekend. There have been many crashes in front of me and I’ve lost a lot of time. I’ve been slow because of that and I haven’t been able to recover the lost time. It’s a shame as today we wanted to recover as much points as possible on the general standings and finally it hasn’t been possible. Now we’ll get to Aragon in less than a week, one of my home races, so we will try to fight to be in front. Many thanks to the team for the job done”.
- Forbes announces MotoGP™ doctors amongst the best in Spain
- Jordi Torres joins the MotoE™ World Cup
- MotoE™ calendar change: Le Mans replaced by Valencia
- 2019 sees lowest crash tally since 2015
- myWorld Motorrad GP von Österreich voted best of 2019
- Zarco: "Ducati convinced me!"
- Zaccone completes team Trentino Gresini line-up for 2020
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"