At the MotorLand Aragón the HDR Heidrun Speed Up team took the ninth podium of the season with the stunning race of Jorge Navarro that closed the Aragón Grand Prix in second place. Di Giannantonio completed a difficult but positive weekend, crossing the finish line in eleventh position. He was still on the podium, Jorge Navarro who scored his seventh podium and did it in a circuit that has always given him great satisfactions. Fast and constant rhythm, grit and a lot of determination are the crucial elements of this second place.
A subdued start complicated Fabio’s race that from the twelfth position on the grid found himself sixteenth at the end of the first lap after having already recovered two positions. Di Giannantonio finished the race eleventh satisfied with having known how to face a difficult weekend with a good performance.
“I am very happy because we started the weekend not in the best way but with the team we managed to work well together and get a great result. Yesterday we were fast and today even more. We had a good pace, especially at the end of the race, too bad because with 1-2 more laps we could have fought for the win, but I’m still happy and positive for the weekend we did. And now ready for Asia, focused and more determined than before”.
- myWorld Motorrad GP von Österreich voted best of 2019
- Zarco: "Ducati convinced me!"
- Zaccone completes team Trentino Gresini line-up for 2020
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"
- Di Meglio to continue with Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
- Zarco to Avintia: a gallery of the Frenchman's career
- Zarco joins Reale Avintia Racing for 2020
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach