The Reale Avintia Racing Team leaves the Motorland Aragón circuit after a learning weekend and satisfied with their own races.
On the one hand, Tito Rabat managed to recover a couple of positions (17th to 15th) and he got another point for the world standing despite the problems he had to face during the race.
Next race will be held in Buriram (Thailand) from October the 4th to 6th where the 15th round of the season will be done.
“It was a similar race to Misano’s where we could defend, we gave our best and we leave strong for the following ones. Unfortunately, there’s always a problem, rather we have a mechanical problem and he start last or I touch somebody and go last and then I have to recover… Luckily I wasn’t last today. We need to learn how to manage the first part of the races because we have not much to win but a lot to lose so managing the first 3 or 4 laps of the race, with the help of electronics to have more grip at the beginning we should do a big step and be where we belong.”
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown