The Reale Avintia Racing Team leaves the Motorland Aragón circuit after a learning weekend and satisfied with their own races.
On the one hand, Tito Rabat managed to recover a couple of positions (17th to 15th) and he got another point for the world standing despite the problems he had to face during the race.
Next race will be held in Buriram (Thailand) from October the 4th to 6th where the 15th round of the season will be done.
“It was a similar race to Misano’s where we could defend, we gave our best and we leave strong for the following ones. Unfortunately, there’s always a problem, rather we have a mechanical problem and he start last or I touch somebody and go last and then I have to recover… Luckily I wasn’t last today. We need to learn how to manage the first part of the races because we have not much to win but a lot to lose so managing the first 3 or 4 laps of the race, with the help of electronics to have more grip at the beginning we should do a big step and be where we belong.”
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update