The 2020 MotoGP™ calendar has officially been updated with the addition of a new date for the OR Thailand Grand Prix after it was postponed earlier in the week due to the coronavirus outbreak. The premier class will now kick off their season in Austin over the weekend of the 4th and 5th of April in four weeks’ time.
MotoGP™ will now head to the Chang International Circuit in Buriram over the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of October. This was the original date for the Gran Premio de Aragon, therefore we will now head to MotorLand Aragon a weekend earlier, the 26th and 27th of September.
Aside from that, the calendar remains the same with 19 MotoGP™ races and 20 Moto2™ and Moto3™ races, starting this weekend at the QNB Qatar Grand Prix.
- Ducati Corse signs MotoGP™ eSport World Champion AndrewZH
- Italian and Catalan Grands Prix postponed
- Speedweek and Northern Talent Cup Round 1 cancelled
- Stay At Home GP 2: where to watch
- Who was the fastest in Pro Draft Challenge 3?
- Lüthi: a David and Goliath story
- Puig talks all-Marquez Repsol Honda dynamic in 2020
- Greatest Grand Prix battles remembered: Estoril 2006